My blog is actually at

http://www.kellinicolephotography.com

You should be automatically redirected
Please update your bookmarks!

October 27, 2009

Megan and Cliff's Wedding!

On the morning of Megan and Cliff's wedding it poured. There were a lot of worried people, but as soon as the lovely couple stepped through the front doors of the Provo, UT Temple the skies parted and out came the sun! Besides a little wind at the reception later, it was a beautiful day!









The reception was at Megan's parents' home, which is where we did their bridals here, and everything looked amazing! All the little details came together so perfectly.








Megan gave Cliff a thumbs up (for not smashing the cake in her face, I assume).

Their favorite little nephew :).




First dance! If I remember correctly, they danced to Elvis!


Congratulations!

6 comments:

Deanna said...

cool temple shot.
xoxoxo

Chris said...

Beautiful pics. There were too many to remember which ones were my favs.

Brooke said...

Beautiful couple. beautiful wedding and beautiful pictures!!!!

Jenna Cole said...

I absolutely adore her red hair. It looks gorgeous, and I assume the other red head is a younger sister?

Cliff said...

Kelli! We love these!! You are amazing!! Thanks again so much for being there for us!!

Genavee said...

Oh these are just lovely. I'm in awe of the temple shot. I'm ashamed to say that during all my years at BYU I kind of made fun of the Provo Temple, but seeing it like that makes me rethink my perception.