My blog is actually at

http://www.kellinicolephotography.com

You should be automatically redirected
Please update your bookmarks!

July 20, 2009

Megan and Cliff

I knew Megan back when we were both freshman at BYU! She lived next door to me and I recall being amazed that she wore a 3 or 4 shoe size (correct me if I'm wrong, Megan!). We didn't really see each other or speak again until recently when she asked me to shoot her bridals and we figured out that I was available for her wedding too! We did this shoot at her parent's house. It was stunning. I am so lucky.

Megan and Cliff met in class (they're both going to Law School!). They are going to have some SMART (and beautiful) kids.




Her adorable little sisters wore their flower girl dresses so we got some shots of them too! Can you believe they all lucked out with that amazing hair and those blue eyes?!






Due to some construction I was able to climb into a dried-up pond to take this picture. I believe this is also where Cliff proposed. So sweet.







This shoot went soooo amazingly and I can't wait for the wedding!!

12 comments:

melis said...

Gorgeous! Where do they live?! I am obsessed with her hair color. Great work!

Kelli Nicole said...

Thanks! They live in Heber, UT.

Gretta said...

Hot business!

ChrisS said...

Absolutely beautiful.

Brooke said...

um, yeah, I can't even pick like 5 favorites...this could be my favorite wedding pics yet!

Shaylene Andersen said...

I love her hair! It is amazing! Remember how I am getting married this weekend... and YOU are coming up to Washington to photograph it?! We have hit a few bumps with my dress and other things, I just have to remind myself that you will be there and I will have gorgeous pictures!!

Katrina said...

gorgeous as always!

Megan said...

Wow. You are amazing! I can't wait for the wedding!!!

ChrisS said...

btw, I think the porch swing (proposal site) picture is my favorite. Can't stop looking at it.

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Wow! What a gorgeous couple :) Beautiful pictures!

shp photography said...

Stumbling through the blogosphere and found your blog which is awesome I must say! Love these shots:)What beautiful red hair!
xo sarah

Korey O said...

What a beautiful couple! That hair is to die for!