My blog is actually at

http://www.kellinicolephotography.com

You should be automatically redirected
Please update your bookmarks!

July 19, 2008

Christmas in July Sale!

My canvas company is having another awesome sale! 30% off gallery-wrapped canvas prints. Order MUST be completed on or before July 28th. Sale applies to prints 16x20 or larger. They're only allowing 6 per customer (i.e., me), so whoever orders first gets 'em! Contact me for more details!

Here are a bunch of samples hanging out at my sister Kristin's house (if you know her feel free to check 'em out :) ):






3 comments:

Anson Gessel Pho+ography said...

So who is this mystery cavas company? Inquiring minds want to know (and order)!

AHS Photography said...

They look awesome!

Brooke said...

I wish I had some $$$$ right now :o(