My blog is actually at

http://www.kellinicolephotography.com

You should be automatically redirected
Please update your bookmarks!

September 19, 2007

New Frames!

I'm happy to announce that I'm offering a new product! These are the coolest frames ever. They're all solid wood, hand-made, hand-painted, and hand-distressed; a true unique piece of art and the perfect compliment to a photograph of your child or family.

This is a sample of the different kinds of frames they do and they're available anywhere from a 5x5 to 40x50.5. I'll try to get them on my website soon with prices and more samples, but if anyone wants more information before then, contact me. Once ordered it takes about 7 weeks to arrive (remember, they're all hand-done).


Beadboard


Textured speckle

Fluted

Striped

Basic distressed


Distressed crackle

These are the colors available, click to see it bigger!

No comments: