My blog is actually at

http://www.kellinicolephotography.com

You should be automatically redirected
Please update your bookmarks!

September 19, 2008

Africa Show is up!

For anyone who's interested (and in Utah) my Africa show is up at BYU and there will be an opening reception tonight from 6-8 in the HFAC (Harris of Fine Arts Center). The show is on the 4th floor west hall. Hope to see you there!

A little bit of Hope :)


PS: After the show goes down I'll be selling all the framed (and a few unframed) prints and all the profit will go straight to sponsoring children at the orphanage I went to in Ghana. Check back in 2 weeks for more details!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Good luck tonight Kelli! I SO wish I could be there!

Anonymous said...

would love to see... and purchase!!
I love all that I saw on flickr.

ChrisS said...

This is a beautiful photo....and somehow this is the first time I've seen this one (I think). I hate that I'll miss this show, but I'm so excited to be at the next one. Proud of you!!!

Brooke said...

I'm so mad I live like 2000 miles away :o( I hope the show went well and I hope you took pictures...of your pictures!!!