My blog is actually at

http://www.kellinicolephotography.com

You should be automatically redirected
Please update your bookmarks!

March 28, 2008

The blog gods have spoken

First, a story. So, to pick a winner I randomized all the names in excel and sorted them so they'd be spread out. Who pops to the top? Melissa (sorry, this isn't how I chose the winner though). They were each assigned a number and then I wrote down 1 through 136 on scraps of paper and stuck them in a box. As I was mixing them around with my hand one of them literally jumped out of the box. So I thought, 'I suppose we have a winner.' I checked it with the spreadsheet and guess who it was? Melissa! What kinda voodoo magic are you playing at?? You can see her on my blog here, here, and here! Congratulations :).

Because there was such a great turnout I decided to give away a 2nd and 3rd prize as well. Those winners are Kylie and LinnieBell. You get to pick out a print too, it just won't be matted. Email me at kelli@kellinicolephoto.com to claim your prize!

Anyone who's interested can check out more pictures at kellinicole.instaproofs.com. You have to enter your email address, but it will only be used to send you an email when the event expires or discounts end. By the way, for the next 30 days all prints from my trip will be 30% off. Check 'em out!

Enjoy some pictures of London, and click on them to see them bigger, it's worth it!




7 comments:

ChrisS said...

Boy, Melissa gets what Melissa wants, doesn't she? She is one kind of powerful woman. Melissa, I have a list of things for you to want for me. I'll get those to you.

Beautiful pictures, Kelli. I definitely will be getting some. Just can't figure out which ones.

melis said...

I WON???!!!!!! I never win anything!!! YEAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!! Now... how will I ever decide?

Megan J said...

Congrats to the winner. Kelli- love the blog header!!

Brooke said...

congrats Melissa :o) and yes Kelli, FABULOUS pics, I have decided when I redo my master bathroom that I am putting all black and white pics from your trip!

Kristin said...

Woo Hoo Melissa!! I can't wait to see what you pick! Congratulations!!

Kelli--more FABULOUS pictures!

Shannon said...

Kelli,
These photos are amazing, as usual. I'm so mad I missed out on the contest... I was out of town and out of touch, but I'm glad Melissa won, now I can admire it every time I go over to her house! And I just might buy one for myself, but how to decide???

Next time you're in town I'd love to set up a session with you. Give me a call.

Kylie said...

WOOHOO! Wow, how exciting! I mean, I wasn't first place or anything, but I can live with that. Yay!!