My blog is actually at

http://www.kellinicolephotography.com

You should be automatically redirected
Please update your bookmarks!

September 7, 2007

My adorable family!

This is a little late, but while I was in California a few weeks ago my sister from North Carolina came with her two kids and got all the cousins together! I had a ton of fun playing with these kiddos; wrestling, going to the zoo, and trying to get Jaxon and Ty (these first two) to sit still so we could repeat a picture of the two of them from exactly three years ago. I sure love them!
















1 comment:

Brooke said...

You DO have an adorable family :o) but noone can capture them like you! Thank you for being so talented and taking such wonderful pictures of my kids that I will forever treasure! luv ya--brooke