My blog is actually at

http://www.kellinicolephotography.com

You should be automatically redirected
Please update your bookmarks!

July 23, 2007

Baby Shower

I went to the baby shower for my cute pregnant cousin, Becca, last week and it was a great party! The decorations were incredible! And so was the food and the company. For one of the games we had to wear fake pregnant bellies :) and you can see some of the funny (and kinda creepy) results below.


Some of the amazing decorations! (click to see them bigger)

The amazing scrapbook made by Aunt Sue!
The grandparents pregnant with "twins" :)

A cute fake belly!

What baby Luke just might look like...



Luke's older darling cousin, Bradley!


Just in case anyone was wondering what I might look like pregnant...

The real pregnant girl herself!






1 comment:

threewinks said...

Haha. I LOVE that fake belly. You look very hot and sexy. You should consider having a baby...some day ;) Great work Kelli. Love all the detail shots and the individual portraits. P.S. When are you coming back to Utah? I have something for you!