My blog is actually at

http://www.kellinicolephotography.com

You should be automatically redirected
Please update your bookmarks!

October 20, 2007

Baby Luke

Meet my newest first cousin once removed (I think). Luke is soooo cute and I'm so glad I could fit him in while I was in California! He's gorgeous and I love all his dark hair. We had quite a few accidents, including once when he managed to hit three of us at once! But I had a lot of fun and I'm so happy for my cousin Becca and Mike! I'm looking forward to photographing more newborns including my newest niece in a month!!!














8 comments:

Mrs4444 said...

Wow. This little guy's spirit really comes through in your photos. What a doll. Congratulations, Auntie!

Whitney Hardie said...

l-o-v-e the window light. Love the very balanced shots of him from far away. These are awesome!

Anonymous said...

great pics!!! luke is so cute

Kelli Ward said...

love number 9 - the black and white one. the lighting is gorgeous - how i would love to have a dark haired baby - oh well.

Kelli Nicole Photography said...

Kelli, both these parents are blonde! We don't know where all that dark hair came from (his mom was bald until she was 3), so maybe you can get one too :)

Brooke said...

oh Kelli, these are absolutly FABULOUS!!!! I can't wait for you to photograph Ella! He's such a beautiful baby!

ChrisS said...

Absolutely love them. When Luke is 1 you should get another pic on the white couch.

Kristin said...

Those are awesome Kelli! I can't even pick a favorite! He's so cute!!